Legal support of M&A agreements
LAW&BUSINESS – an independent expert view of clients’ business. By providing legal assistance, we implement legal risk management and due diligence
Legal support of M&A agreements
The goals of mergers and acquisitions for companies-sellers and buyers are to overcome economic instability, obtain new opportunities for growth, additional benefits and advantages, and increase market share. To achieve them at the stage of acquisition / sale of assets, it is necessary to assess possible risks and create an optimal organizational structure of the business.
LAW&BUSINESS Law Firm provides comprehensive support for M&A transactions - from preliminary analysis and preparation of documents to the final closing of the transaction. We cooperate with both buyers and sellers, companies in various business sectors.
What is the legal support of M&A transactions?
An M&A transaction involves the acquisition of assets or shares / shares in the authorized capital of a company, the creation of a joint venture or the reorganization of a company. Its conclusion is associated for the seller and the buyer with certain risks, which are objective (depending on the will of the parties) and subjective (relating to legal requirements).
Turning to specialists in the field of corporate law will help:
- bring the intentions of the parties in line with the norms of the law;
- eliminate legal risks, find the most profitable solutions for the implementation of an M&A project;
- save time on paperwork, other routine work and focus on core business.
Involving experts in an M&A transaction will allow you to build effective relationships with counterparties, avoid hostile takeovers, financial losses, ensure maximum economic benefits and protect your own interests in such a complex project.
What is included in the support of M&A transactions
The range of services of the law firm LAW&BUSINESS includes:
- legal due diligence of the counterparty, the business being sold or bought, examination of the M&A agreement and other documents, identification of existing and potential legal risks, provision of recommendations for their minimization;
- selection from existing ones or development of a new optimal merger/acquisition scheme;
- drawing up a plan of measures that precede the conclusion of the transaction and necessary for its successful implementation, their support and control;
- support of negotiations with contractors;
- advising on compliance with antitrust laws;
- preparation of documents necessary for the transaction;
- full legal support of the transaction until its closure, including state registration of the procedures carried out, amendments to the constituent documents.
Our specialists have more than 15 years of experience in the field of corporate relations, they have proven mechanisms for the competent execution of transactions. We will make the complex process of a business merger or acquisition as clear and transparent as possible.
To get a preliminary consultation on supporting M&A transactions, please contact us by phone, which is listed on the site, or leave a request for a call back.
How to start cooperation
We are with you at every step
1. Contact us
2. Discuss your task
3. Determine the scope of work
4. We provide a commercial offer
5. We sign the contract …
We write about what is good for business
Legal due diligence (ldd) is an independent verification (legal audit) of certain legal aspects of the client’s activities by qualified lawyers in order to identify