LAW&BUSINESS – an independent expert view of clients’ business. By providing legal assistance, we implement legal risk management and due diligence
Partner's Due Diligence
One of the prerequisites for successful transactions, business development and prosperity is the reliability of business partners, contracting parties. Today, official resources, registers are available on the Internet, in which you can find up-to-date information about legal entities, individuals - entrepreneurs. However, it is far from always possible to find information that is important for making a decision in the public domain; moreover, independent monitoring of sources takes a lot of time.
By entrusting the legal due diligence of a counterparty, a potential business partner to the specialists of the law firm LAW & BUSINESS, you will protect yourself from financial risks, additional taxes, claims from regulatory authorities and will be able to maintain an impeccable reputation. We invite business owners, top managers, investors and creditors to cooperate. We work all over Ukraine.
Why and who needs verification of a counterparty, business partner
The need for a detailed study of information about a company or an entrepreneur is due to a number of possible risks:
- lack of a registered organization. A company may have a website, an active advertising campaign, and if the business entity is not registered and there is no data about it in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individuals - Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations, it will be impossible to prove your rights in the event of a trial. The provided extract from the USR requires rechecking;
- stay of a partner, counterparty at one of the stages of bankruptcy. If the transaction is unsuccessful, you will not be able to return the invested funds;
- cooperation with a one-day company that may not fulfill or fulfill improperly undertaken obligations, break deadlines, refuse to comply with guarantees, etc .;
- fraud. As a rule, in such companies every step is thought out; it is rather difficult to identify an unscrupulous business partner without the involvement of specialists.
The main purpose of the audit is to check the conscientiousness and solvency, guarantees that the partner will fulfill its obligations. An independent verification is necessary when concluding a contract for a large amount, opening joint projects, transferring part of its powers to a partner.
The main areas of verification of counterparties, business partners
Due Diligence service of counterparties, business partners includes verification of:
- registration information (records in the USR, KVED, authorized capital, powers of the person signing the documents);
- availability of licenses and permits;
- solvency and the presence of a potential partner, counterparty of debts;
- data on managers, founders;
- information about previously signed contracts;
- payment of taxes;
- participation in court cases;
- opening of enforcement proceedings against a company, an entrepreneur, bankruptcy cases;
- related counterparties (registration of several companies for one person or one address);
- belonging of a potential partner, counterparty to financial and industrial groups, etc.
Based on the results of the check of the business partner, the counterparty, we provide a legal opinion, on the basis of which you can make a decision to conclude a deal or to refuse it, to apply an advance payment, collateral, and other guarantees.
The advantages of checking a legal entity, an individual - an entrepreneur by our specialists
LAW & BUSINESS lawyers will help you find not only publicly available, but also little-known information about a potential partner, contractor. We guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information provided, 100% confidentiality of your request.
To clarify the details, contact us by phone, which is indicated on the website, or leave a request for a call back.
How to start cooperation
We are with you at every step
1. Contact us
2. Discuss your task
3. Determine the scope of work
4. We provide a commercial offer
5. We sign the contract …
We write about what is good for business
Legal due diligence (ldd) is an independent verification (legal audit) of certain legal aspects of the client’s activities by qualified lawyers in order to identify